1. What table is in the field?
2. What is the only thing you can break when you say its name?
3. What is there in your house that ought to be looked into?
4. What is that which you have never seen, heard or felt, which never existed and still has a name?
5. What changes a pear into a pearl?
6. What question can never be answered by 'Yes'?
7. What ship has two mates but no captain?
8. What is the most difficult key to turn?
9. Where can you always find money?
10. What is the surest way to double your money?
11. Where does afternoon come before morning in the world?
12. What is the smallest bridge in the world?
13. What letter makes a road broad?
14. What letter sounds like a vegetable?
15. Why is a pig the most unusual animal in the world?
16. What match can't be put in a match-box?
17. When do 2 and 2 make more than 4?
18. I have cities but no houses, forests but no trees, rivers without water. What am I? 19. I am something that has teeth but can't eat. What am I?
20. What is a sick man a controdiction?
Key: 1．Vegetable 2.silence 3.mirror 4.nothing 5.the letter “l” 6. Are you asleep? 7.courtship 8.a donkey 9.In the dictionary 10. Fold it. 11.In the dictionary 12.the bridge of a nose 13.letter B 14.letter P 15.Because it is killed before it is cured (烧烤待处理) 16.Football match, basketball match, etc. 17.When they make 22. 18.A map 19.A comb 20.When he is an impatient patient.