1.we must engage in thorough discussions in order to gain a better sence of the most appropriate and effective way to ......
2.we must develop a foolproof argument in order to effectively illustrate......
3.a comparative analysis of the positive and negative aspects of ......will perhaps provide us with a better sense of the eventual impact of ......
4.......provides only a partial explanation for ......perhaps the most significant factors center on......
5.the success of ......is directly related to......
1. there is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it. www•
2. an investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.
3. a proper part-time job does not occupy students' too much time. in fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. as an old saying goes: all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
4. any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price.
5.nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.
1. we must engage in thorough discussions in order to gain a better sence of the most appropriate and effective way to proceed with the project .
2. we must develop a foolproof argument in order to effectively illustrate the urgency of implement stringent environmental protection measures .
3. a comparative analysis of the positive and negative aspects of the three gorges project will perhaps provide us with a better sense of the eventual impact of the massive water control program .
4. incompatibility provides only a partial explanation for the rising divorce rate . perhaps the most significant factors center on abuse , the immaturity of one spouse or the other , and quite simply the lack of things in common .
5. the success of a company is directly related to the competency of its managers .
针对六级考生，四级考生同样适用，写作要想得高分，漂亮的句子，完美的结构，以及适当的润色，缺一不可 第一章 闪光的句子 一、试写 1.when asked about ......most people say ......but many other people regard......as.........
真诚奉献（genuineness and cordiality are rewarding） as is vividly depicted in the picture, a young man with a suitcase under his arm is stretches his hand to greet himself reflected in the mirror....
建议信directions： you have a friend who is about to enter university, and he wants you to advise him on which subject to specialize in--history, in which he is very interested, or computer science, which offers better...
要不要过西方节日1． 有些人喜欢过西方节日 2． 这一现象的原因 3． 这一现象的影响 due to the heavy influence of western cultures, more and more modern chinese people prefer western holidays to traditional ones....
因特网与生活(internet, society and our lives) there is increasing concern that those unable to use and access new technologies marginalized from all aspects of economic and social activity....
开阔的心胸(an open heart) my aunt edith was a widow of 50, working as a secretary, when doctors discovered what was then thought to be a very serious heart ailment.aunt edith doesn accept defeat easily....
对外开放政策(opening-door policy) opening-door policy is the only way to make china strongmodern chinese history leads us to the conclusion that socialism, not capitalism is best for china....
健康与生活(health and life) as the saying goes, you dont know what happiness is until you lose it you dont know what health is until you are ill. health is of vital importance to life sounds like a cliche to everyone,...