1.......accounted for......percent of the total number of ......in......compared with...percent in.......
2.......up......percent on the total number for the ...year period between.......
3.......has dropped by ......over the past few years, but nonetheless remains at one of the highest levels for.......
4......annual rise in......between 1995-1997 has been followed by .......during......and the trend is expected to continue indefinitely.
5.it is essential to examine every angle in order to fully understand the nature of a perplexing problem.
1. in view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
2. the majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
3.it is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.
4. although this view is wildly held, this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.
5.no one can deny the fact that a person's education is the most important aspect of his life.
1. women accounted for less than two percent of the total number of deputies to the national people's congress in 1990 , compared with almost 12 percent in 1998 .
2. some 140 major state-owned companies have either declared bankruptcy or entered into mergers during 1998 , up a whopping 75 percent on the total number for the 10-year period between 1985-1995 .
3. china's illiteracy rate has dropped by some 60 percent over the past few years , but nonetheless remains at one of the highest levels for any developing nation .
4. the steady three-year annual rise in the export rate between 1995-1997 has been followed by steadily failling prices during 1998 and the trend is expected to continue indefinitely .
针对六级考生，四级考生同样适用，写作要想得高分，漂亮的句子，完美的结构，以及适当的润色，缺一不可 第一章 闪光的句子 一、试写 1.when asked about ......most people say ......but many other people regard......as.........
真诚奉献（genuineness and cordiality are rewarding） as is vividly depicted in the picture, a young man with a suitcase under his arm is stretches his hand to greet himself reflected in the mirror....
建议信directions： you have a friend who is about to enter university, and he wants you to advise him on which subject to specialize in--history, in which he is very interested, or computer science, which offers better...
要不要过西方节日1． 有些人喜欢过西方节日 2． 这一现象的原因 3． 这一现象的影响 due to the heavy influence of western cultures, more and more modern chinese people prefer western holidays to traditional ones....
因特网与生活(internet, society and our lives) there is increasing concern that those unable to use and access new technologies marginalized from all aspects of economic and social activity....
开阔的心胸(an open heart) my aunt edith was a widow of 50, working as a secretary, when doctors discovered what was then thought to be a very serious heart ailment.aunt edith doesn accept defeat easily....
对外开放政策(opening-door policy) opening-door policy is the only way to make china strongmodern chinese history leads us to the conclusion that socialism, not capitalism is best for china....
健康与生活(health and life) as the saying goes, you dont know what happiness is until you lose it you dont know what health is until you are ill. health is of vital importance to life sounds like a cliche to everyone,...