3 . do a survey of the reader在读者中做调查
4. play the most interesting music 播放最有趣的音乐
5. as for movie theaters 至于电影院
6. the funniest person i know 我所认识的最风趣的人
7. wi n t he prize for the best performer获得最佳演员奖
8. play a beautiful piano piece演奏一曲优美的钢琴曲
9.dance without music没有音乐伴奏跳舞
10.the loudest musical group最响亮的音乐组合
11.in northern/southern china 在中国北方/南方
12.cut their prices 打折，降价
13. need some more actors for the talent show才艺表演还需要几位演员
1.it has the biggest screens 最大的屏幕 friendliest service 最热情的服务
most comfortable seats 最舒适的座位
best/worst quality clothe 质量最好/差的衣服
worst music 最差的音乐
it is the closest to home. 它离家最近
2. what’s the best clothing store in town ?没城里最好的服装店是哪家？
3. it has really bad service. 它服务质量实在太差
4.this cinema has better/worse service than that one.
5.who do you think is the most creative performer?你认为谁是最具创意的演员？
6.the prize for the funniest act went to steve tian. 最有趣奖由steve tian所获得。
7.last week’s talent show was a great success. 上周的才艺表演取得了巨大成功。
strong ________ _________
close _________ _________
hot __________ ___________
boring ____________ __________
popular __________ ___________
bad/badly/ill __________ __________
good/well __________ ___________
little _________ __________
far _________ __________
many/much __________ __________
2. i think math is the_________(important) of all the subjects.
3. in my family, my mother is___________(busy).
4. he thinks the computer is the
5. i think jack runs fastest in his class.
== nobody else can run _______ _______ he in his class.
6. beijing , the capital of china, is one of ___cities in the world.