module 6 entertainment
1. be worried about 担心/焦虑…
2. play the violin 拉小提琴
3. try to do 尽力做…
4. face to face 面对面的
5. too much 太多
6. in one’s opinion 某人看来
7. plenty of 许多，充足
8. enjoy oneself 过的很愉快
1. …but chen huan then said sally played the violin really well.
2. it’s an enjoyable film, although in my opinion there’s too much fighting.
3. they are both very popular and famous, and they both act well in this film,…
4. there’s plenty of food and drink, so no one is hungry.
5. you’ll really enjoy yourselves.= you’ll really have a good time.
what did the two winners say? 两个获胜者说什么？
they said they were both happy. 他们说他俩都很高兴。
because they could play face to face. 因为他们能面对面地玩。
in my opinion, they were so funny. 在我看来他们很有趣。
they may have plenty of money. 他们可能有足够的钱。
顺口溜2 （let’s chant.）
how do you like the film? 你认为这部电影怎样？
it was useful and meaningful. 它是有益且有意义的。
although it was romantic， 尽管它是浪漫的，
i’m worried about the actor. 但我担心那个演员。
he often fought with pirate. 他经常与海盗打斗。
he lost too much of his life. 他失去了生命中的很多。
except that, he enjoyed himself. 除了那点之外，他很愉快。