必修5 Unit 4 Making the news语法教案
必修5 unit 4 making the news语法教案
一. 教学目标 (teaching aims)
1. 能力目标 (ability aim)
enable the ss to recognize the variety of jobs there are in newspapers and what is needed to work in a newspaper office.
enable the ss to know what is needed to become a reporter and how to conduct an interview.
2.. 语言目标 (language aim)
occupation, do research, on one’s own, cover, concentrate on, acquire, accuse…of, so as to, scoop
1) not till you are more experienced!
2) you’ll find your colleagues very eager to assist you and if you are interested in photography, it may be possible for you to concentrate on that later on.
3) not only am i interested in photography, but i took a course at university, so it’s actually of special interest to me.
4) only if you ask many questions will you acquire all the information you need to know.
5) we say a good reporter must have a “nose” for a story.
6) this is a trick of the trade.
7) have you ever had a case where somebody accused your reporters of getting the wrong end of the stick?
8) perhaps i too will get a scoop!
二. 教学重难点 (teaching important points)
know what is needed to become a reporter and how to conduct an interview
三. 教学方法 (teaching method)
fast reading; task-based method & discussion
period3 grammar (倒装句)
step 2.find out the sentences of inversion in the reading text:
1.never will zhou yang forget his first assignment at the office of china daily.
2. only when you have seen what he or she does, can you cover a story by yourself.
3. not only am i interested in photography, but i took a course at university, so it’s actually of special interest to me.
4. only if you ask many different questions will you acquire all the information you need to know.
1.否定词置于句首，句子应进行倒装nor, neither 放句首
tod can’t swim, neither can i.
用于never, hardly, seldom, scarcely, barely, little, often, at no time, not only, not once, many a time等词开头的句子
never shall i go there again.
little did he know who the woman was.
seldom was he late for class.
用于no sooner --- than ---, hardly--- when和not until的句型中
hardly had i reached the station when the train left.
no sooner had she gone out than the phone rang.
not until the teacher came did he finish his homework.
only in this way can you master english well.
only that time did he do his homework.
only when he told me did i realize what trouble i was in.
step 3 do some exercise