60. the f_________ for education comes from taxpayers(纳税人).
61. this kind of mushroom is p_________though it looks beautiful. don’t eat it!
62. the worker is showing them how to _________ (操纵)the machine.
63. you can use the cards for any special occasion—weddings, births, _________（周年纪念日）,etc.
64. he looked at his face _________ (反射.反映) in the mirror.
65. he d_______ his suitcase along the platform. they were too heavy to carry.
i am a senior student. i like make friends with 66.
people and l do my best to get well with everyone. 67.
but last week l had found out that one of my 68.
friends wrote their diary ,saying that she disliked me 69.
she doesn’t want to be my friend any longer, and 70.
now she has started making fun of me because of 71.
i’m fat. i’m kind to her but how can’t she be friendly 72.
to me? as for losing the discouraging weight, 73.
should l do more exercise? use pills? and do you 74.
know any other ways? please give me some advices. 75.
单选题 1-5 bccdd 6-10 acbba
11-15 acbdd 16-20 adaca
完形填空 cabda bdabc bacdb cadcb
阅读理解(a) bdcd (b) cdc (c) bdc
51. walking for exercise
52. so there is also a lower “dropout” rate among walker than among runners.
53. as other kinds (forms) of exercise
54 i think “people can walk almost everywhere” is the most important. other forms of exercise like football, basketball, swimming, dancing, etc. need special playing fields, court, or special equipment, while walking doesn’t.