2. all the agreed to the plan .
a. people at present b. present people c. at present people d. people present
3. it’s hard for me to the difference between the two .
a. say b. tack c. tell d. speak
4. the beautiful dress miss black went to the party was borrowed from a friend of hers .
a. worn by b. wearing which c. that d. in which
5. scientists built a telescope they could study the skies .
a. in which b. with that c. through which d. by it
6. nothing can travel light .
a. at a speed of b. with a speed of c. with the speed of d. at the speed of
7. do you feel like to the cinema ?
a. go b. going c. to go d. went
8. i’ll look the book before i buy it .
a. through b. into c. up d. at
9. i still remember the day she first wore that pink dress .
a. in which b. which c. on which d. on that
10. i’ve bought two new pens , writes well .
a. none of which b. neither of which c. none of them d. neither of them
11.someone says to you “would you like to come with us for an outing tomorrow ?”
you wish to accept so you say ?
a. i want to very much b. yes , i like . c. yes , i like to d. yes , i’d like to
12.the students went out of the hall , .
a. talked and laughed b. to talk and laugh
c. being talked and laughed d. talking and laughing
13. placstics , the machine is light in weight .