高二英语Laughter is good for you教案
m6u1 laughter is good for you
1. a stand-up comedian may tease an audience member, or might decide to tell different jokes depending on how the audience react to his or her previous jokes.
① tease vt. 意为“取笑，拿……开玩笑” tease sb ( about… )
孩子们经常互相开玩笑 kids __often tease each other__
我小时候别人老取笑我长得胖 i _was__ __teased_ _about_my weight as a child.
② depend on 依赖，取决于
the meaning of a word changes _depending on_ (取决于)where it is spoken.
children depend on their parents to meet their material needs.
我指望你把这件事办了i _depend on_ you __to__ get __it done___
③ react v. 反应 reaction n. 反应 react to 对 … 做出反应
she slapped him and called his name, but he didn't _react (没有反应)
他们对你的建议有何反应？ how did they__react to__ your suggestion?
it was difficult to guess what her _c__ to the news would be.
a. impression b. comment c. reaction d. opinion
2. while this kind of humor may sound cruel, it usually works if both the comedian and the audience have affection for or admire the person being made fun of.
while i’m willing to go, i would like it better if you went.__尽管__
he fell asleep while doing his homework.__当…时候__
i drink black coffee while he prefers it with cream.__而，然而__
② have/ show (a great/ deep) affection for…喜爱，钟爱
i _have a deep affection for my hometown__ 我对家乡有着很深的感情。
3. each time, he performs his stand-up routine in front of millions of people when the show is broadcast live on tv. (l28)
live “活着的” adj. 用作定语放名词前面。还指“实况转播” adj.& adv.
it wasn't a recorded show, it __was live__ (是现场直播)
there are __live football matches__ on tv every sunday.
足球比赛今晚将现场报道（cover）。_the football match will be covered live tonight_
一条活鱼 __a live fish___
4. the last kind of comedian does impression
impression n.印象 impress vt.使牢记, 留下印象impressive adj.给人印象深的
impress sb with sth= sb be impressed with/by sth 给予某人深刻印象;
do an impression / impressions of 模仿
1. wuxi impressed us with the rapid development._____________________________
2. john does a great impression of chaplin __________________________________
5. instead of telling the joke he had planned, crystal made up a new one. (l 39)