unit 14 freedom fighters导案
the first period
为…而奋斗 ________________ 通过判断____________________
freedom_____ civil______ murder_______ youth________ revolution________ slavery________ soul________ chorus_________ arrest________ separation_______ race____
marriage______ forbid_______ vote_______ political _______ demand______ boycott_______
racial______ discrimination ________ act________ bill_______ politics______ religion_______
independence_______ unconditional_______ abolish _______ prejudice_______ regardless
ii. useful expression. translate the following sentences into chinese.
1. at that time in south states, blacks were not treated as equal citizens.
2. mixed-race marriages were forbidden by law.
3. by doing this he set an example to the rest of the world.
4. there black people had equal rights and were free to live, study and work as they wished.
5. we find it difficult to wait.
6. she refused to stand up and was arrested by the police.
7. freedom fighters can be found everywhere, and they were of all times.