高三英语选修10 Unit4 task教案
高三英语选修10 unit4 task教案
主备人 执教人 授课日期 班级
总课题 m10u4 总课时 10 分课时 9 课型 新授
课题 m 10 unit4 law and order ---- task i investigating and reporting facts
教学目标 learn and practise the language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
write a report
how to write a report
教学重点 how to write a report
教学难点 ppt ,a recorder ,a projector
教具 m 10 unit4 law and order ---- task i investigating and reporting facts
step 1 : preview
step2: teaching process
skills building 1: listening for emotions expressed by tones
1. listen to a recording of some abstracts of plays and try to analyze how the characters feel in the play.
2. look at the following dialogues. try to role-play the dialogues and pay attention to the tones.
why do you think he or she is excited/afraid/ashamed/angry/happy?
step 1: finding out about a boy's feelings
1. read the guidelines in part a to understand what you will do first. go over the note sheet to get the ideas about what you should pay attention to and write them down while you are listening to the recording. fill in the answers or predict the answers for some blanks before listening.
2. listen to the recording and finish part a on page 58. you will have the chance to listen to the recording again and try to fill in the missing words correctly.
answers: part a
(1) fifty yuan (2) school trip (3) alone (4) internet café (5) internet games
(6) several (7) late at night (8) no (9) what happened (10) apologizing
(11)parents (12) report (13) headmaster (14) chance
3. read the guidelines in part b so that you will know what you will do here. first read the sentences that follow and then focus on the boy's feelings while listening to the recordings again. try to explain why you think the boy is angry/afraid/ashamed.
answers: part b
1. angry 2. afraid 3. ashamed
4. read xu jin's letter of apology in part c on page 59 and find out the details of the story.