26.—ms lin looks rather a kind lady.
—but in fact she is cold and hard on us. you_______believe it! http:/
a.shouldn’t b.wouldn’t c.mustn’t d.needn’t
27. the manager’s health was getting worse and worse because of heavy burden，so the doctor strongly
recommended that he a holiday.
a.took b.would take c.must take d.take
28. —it’s so cold! why not close the door?
—sorry.it .i’ll have it repaired soon.
a.won’t shut b.won’t be shut c.hasn’t shut d.isn’t shut
29. i wouldn’t marry pat even if she the last woman on earth.
a.is b.was c.had been d.were
30. many students will take part in the school sports meeting this week, so she suggested that the class meeting _______ held on saturday .
a. not be b. not to be c. be not d. be not to
31.________the problem, he wouldn't have committed those mistakes.
a. if he understood b. had he understood c. when he had understood d. if he would understood
32. —but those are size 44. you might need a smaller size.
—yes, i ______ a bit of weight. i have been trying to lose weight!
a. will have lost b. should have lost c. may have lost d. can’t lose
33.— are you going to lloyd’s birthday party on friday?
— only if it ______, he said he was having a picnic party.
a. wouldn’t rain b. doesn’t rain c. won’t rain d. hadn’t rained
34. if sanlu group __________melamine to the milk, the babies ________ too much from kidney stones.
a. didn’t add; would not suffered b. hadn’t added; wouldn’t have suffered
c. hasn’t added; wouldn’t have suffered d. hadn’t added; would have suffered
35.—the research on the new bird flu virus vaccine is challenging and demanding. who do you think can do the
—____ my students have a try?
a. shall b. will c. could d. should
【参考答案】1-5abcac 6-10abcda 11-15bdcda 16-20dccbc
21-25cddaa 26-30bdada 31-35bcbba