高一英语unit 4 cyberspace导学案
lesson 4 virtual tourism
tips: the landscape belongs to the man who looks at it .
learnint aims：1) to master some important words and phrases.
2) to learn some important sentences.
learning importang and difficult points：must the following words : retire; apply; apply for; depend on; congratulation; on time
stepⅰfinish the words (a)
1. the serious earthquake caused the total _________(毁灭) of a new town.
2. a few minutes later, the old man ___________(消失) in the crowds.
3. he o______ me 300 dollars for that television.
4. you are informed (通知) (正式) that you have been employed as our company’s sales manager.
5. he has ________(安排) for me to attend the meeting.
6. his accent s________ he was a stranger here.
7. scientists often do s________ research.
8. he ________(拒绝) a request from the old man.
9. it is said that this _________(罪犯) will be put into prison for setting fire.
10. there are all kinds of _____________(娱乐活动) for children on children’s day.
11. the hope p_________ has does a lot of work to help those poor students with their studies.
12. the old man made a very good _________(建议)at the meeting last week.
13. this is a h_______ event of china.
14. beijing is our final ___________(目的地)
15. i know the place well, so let me be your g________.
16. my hometown is __________(坐落在) by the changjiang river.
17. i want to own a house at the ___________(海滨).
18. they lived in the ________(市郊)
19. they are on a wedding __________(旅游).
stepⅱ read the text on page 14 and complete the table below
step ⅲ underline the correct word to complete each sentence .
1.the school’s location /located /locate is right near the river but the hospital is location /located /locate on the other side of the town . how will i location /located /locate you when i arrive in town .
2.maybe we should meet in the central/centre of the town .the library is very central/centre .do you know where it is ？
3.the library is bulit where the european settle/settlement/settlers originally was. i wonder why they chose to settle/settlement/settlers so far from the river？i suppose the settle/settlement/settlers were worried that the river might flood .
4.i’m going to look like a real tour/tourist/tourism with my map and my camera .and i am going to take a tour/tourist/tourism of the city . is it true that tour/tourist/tourism is now a big industry in new zealand？