Unit2 Welcome to Sunshine Town 教案
unit2 welcome to sunshine town
topic: welcome to the unit
teaching aims: to learn the new words and the dialogue.
1. revise and learn new names of jobs, people and places,
e.g., waiter, restaurant…
2. use “how many/how much ”, “ no /none” to ask about and express quantities.
e.g., how many tomatoes are there? there are none.
3. make suggestions about visiting places and doing activities, e.g., let’s go to the supermarket.
4. make arrangement e.g., i’ll meet you at school at 8a.m. tomorrow.
teaching methods: listen, read, say
teaching tools: recorder
teaching procedures: (page20-21)
1. everyday english
2. free talk: t:(1) how many rooms are there in your room?
(2) what are they?
(3) which is your favorite place?
(5) were you usually at home at weekends?
(6) what did you do?
(7) did you buy something?
(8)did you buy them from the supermarket?
(9) this sunday we’ll go out together so let’s make some suggestions about visiting places and doing activities, e.g., let’s go to the park.
(10) if we’ll go out we should make some plane,
e.g., i’ll meet you at school at 8a.m. tomorrow.
1. t: today eddie and hobo are going to the supermarket. now listen to the tape and answer the questions.
q: (1) why do they go to the supermarket?
there is no dog food.
there isn't any dog food.
(2) how many tins of dog food can they buy with the money?
(3) do they have any money?
(4) how much?
(5) what can they buy in the supermarket with only one yuan?
(6) does a pizza cost only one yuan?
listen again and read after the tape.
2. read together.
(1)no+none= not a /any+none
e.g.: there are no people in the classroom.
there are not any people in the classroom.
there is not a person in the classroom.
e.g.: there is no dog in the park.
there is not a dog in the park.
there are not any dogs in the park.
(2)how many mangoes /books/ glasses of milk are there?