\'no\' and \'none\'
no 1.通常只用作形容词，后面必须跟名词，意思相当于not a (an)或者not any。
2.不能和另一个限定词（冠词、物主代词或者指示词）连用。否则应该用none of 。
1.i can\'t get there----there\'s no bus.
2.there were no letters for this morning.
3.no teachers were there, either.
2.none of…的意思是not any of…。当其用于句首时，如果none指代的是可数名词，那么后面的谓语动词既可以用单 数，也可以用复数。
1.there is no milk in this bottle, and there is none in that bottle, either.
2.i like none of the food.
3.none of my friends live(s) near here.
1. ______ students are in the classroom and there is _____ teacher in it ,either.
2. ---- are there any books on the desk? ---- no, there are ________.
3. sorry i can\'t stop---- i have ______ time.
4. i\'ve read _______ of these books.
5. ______ of them came in time (按时).
6. she had ______ idea what i meant.
7. the sign means \'_______ smoking here\'.
8. i like _______ of the food. it tastes sour.
the definite article \' the \'
主 要 用 法 例 词 或 例 句
表示世界上独一无二的东西。 the sun, the earth, the moon, the sky
特指某（些）人或事物。 the book on the desk is mine.
特指说话双方都知道的人或事。 open the window, please.
特指上文提到过的人或事。 i have a pen. the pen is red.
用在序数词和形容词最高级前。 the first truck is carrying the fewest of all.
用在表示方位的名词前。 shanghai is in the east of china.
和某些形容词连用，代表一类人或东西。 the rich (富人), the poor (穷人), the deaf (聋人), the blind (盲人), the dead (死人)
用在由普通名词构成的专有名词前。 the great wall, the women\'s hospital
用在一些习惯用语前。 in the morning / afternoon / evening , all the time, in the end, on the right / left
1. there is _______ picture of ______ horse on the blackboard.
2. _______ doctor told him to take _______ medicine three times _____ day.
3. _______ turners are living at ______ end of the turner street.
4.________ old man is ______ teacher. he likes playing ______ basketball on weekends.
5. we know ______ earth moves around _____ sun and ______ sea covers a large part of ______ earth.
6. july is ____ seventh month of a year and it is _____ hottest in china.