4a《unit 7 it’s late》教学设计
teaching contents: unit 7 part b、c
1. knowledge: enable the students to understand and speak the numbers from one to ninety, and can say the sentences: what’s the time,please? it’s … it’s time to … make sure that students can use these sentences in real situations.
2. abilities: develop the students’ ability of working in groups and the ability of using these numbers and sentences in oral communication.
3. emotion: develop students’ interests, self-confidence and positive attitude towards learning english.
key- point: to master these numbers.
difficult point: count from one to ninety.
teaching method: 1. “create real situation” teaching method
2. task-based method
teaching aids: clocks , word cards
step one: warm-up
1. free talk
2. sing a song“ten little indian boys”
step two: presentation:
1. t: this is the number song.
can you tell me: how many indian boys? let’s count.
2. show the number cards, and spell the words. (guess the numbers , then spell together)
t: how many indian boys now? count togerher.
learn 11-20, pay attentation to the pron of “teen”.
summary the rule: 13-19数词构成方法:在有关的个位数词词尾加-teen
a game: magic eyes to consolidate the numbers 11-20
learn 20 30… 90, compare with 13-19, meanwhile ask the students to count the boys/girls/teachers.
summary the rule: 整十位数数词20-90构成：个位数词词尾加-ty。
then guess the number to consolidation the words. ask the student to come to front to choose a number , the other students to guess.
exercise: listen and choose.
4. learn to say the numbers 21-29.
then say 21 32 43….98
summary the rule:十位数数词构成：整十位数数词后加个位数词，中间用连字符号“-”连接。
game: what’s missing?
step 3: practise
1. t: guess what’s this?
ss: a clock.
read the number on the clock, tell ss 1 means 1hour or 5 minutes.
ask and answer(t→ss)
present a clock and change indicators’ directions.
ask: what’s the time?
present the sentences“what’s the time,please? it’s…”(read)
2. ask and answer s-t, s-s
3. practice in pairs (ss→ss)
4.sing a song: go to school.
ss say the phases together.
then t acts ss say, then ask s to come to front to act the other students to say together.
learn to say: it’s time to …
t acts ss say: it’s time to …
s acts, the others say: it’s time to …
show pictures of c, ask ss practice in pairs.
step four: homework
1. copy the numbers 1-10.
2. talk about “time” with your friends.