4aunit 7 i
teaching contents: unit 7 part b、c
1. knowledge: enable the students to understand and speak the numbers from one to one hundred and sentences. make sure that students can use these sentences in real situations.
2. abilities: develop the students’ ability of working in groups and the ability of using these numbers and sentences in oral communication.
3. emotion: develop students’ interests, self-confidence and positive attitude towards learning english.
key- point: to master these numbers.
difficult point: count from one to one hundred.
teaching method: 1. “create real situation” teaching method
2. task-based method
step one: warm-up
1. sing a song“ten little indian boys”
2. free talk
step two: induction
tell the story about harry potter:
harry potter has experienced each kind of test, and he has become the fourth grade outstanding student of the magic school. but tested has not finished, harry potter encounters a difficulty. harry potter and his friends enter the time magic castle by mistake. they can’t move by the magic setting. can you help them?
step three: complete the first task——counting the students
1. present the picture of some children:
look! harry potter and his friends are in the castle now.
how many students can you see? have a count.
2. review the numbers 1-20.
3. learn to say the numbers 21-29.
(1)count from 1 to 29.
(2)count from 29 to 1.
(3)say the number before/after.
(4)ask and answer:
how many boys are there in the classroom?
how many girls are there in the classroom?
how many teachers are there in the classroom?
4.summary the rule:十位数数词构成：整十位数数词后加个位数词，中间用连字符号“-”连接。
5. consolidation: the teacher says one number, the students say the next number.
step four: complete the second task——doing some puzzles
1. present some puzzles.
2. discuss in pairs.
3. do the puzzles.
4.learn to say the numbers :30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100.
5.summary the rule: 整十位数数词20-90构成：个位数词词尾加-ty。
game:“what can you see？”say the numbers quickly.
step five: complete the third task——standing on one foot
1. say the number before/after.
2. count from 1 to 100 one by one.
3. game: standing on one foot.
reward the winners.
step six: complete the fourth task——saving harry potter
1. present a clock
ss count the numbers
t asks: what’s the time?