module 5---- module 6
what do you have for breakfast? usually i / we have…
what time / when do you have breakfast? at…
what time is it? it’s …
what day is it today? it’s sunday / monday…
what do you do? i / we …
3. exercises (改句)
1. t: what day is it today?
ps: it’s sunday / monday…
2. compare : tuesday & thursday
3. t: how many days are there in a week? (there are seven.)
4. what do you have for breakfast?
(usually / often ) i / we have…
review words of food (compare: bread, break, breakfast)
5. what time / when do you have breakfast?
at (about) …
review how to express time
* 7:55 seven eleven x seven fifty-five /
6. compare with 4.& 5.
7. what time is it? it’s …
8. compare with 5 & 7
9. free talk ( use the sentences above)
10 fill in the form in groups
eg. what do you do after school on monday? i play football / …
days of the week activities
p19 ex.7 (改句)
(1) ask students do by themselves
(2) write their answers on the blackboard
(3) check and explain
1. finish the exercise paper
3. dictation u10 and u11
4. read and recite module 5—6