Sandy Lin 15/F,TOWER2 ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING1,BEIJING.
1987 to Present
Human Service Relief Worker:Temporary Resources,Columbus,IN
Work as a temporary substitute in a variety of human service programs including specializing clients in hospital,direct care of developmentally delayed clients,counseling and supervising adolescents in group homes and substitute teaching at institutions such as the Stafford School for the Deaf.
1984 to 1986
Residential Manager:Allied Group Homes,Columbus,IN
Worked in several residential programs for all levels of development delayed clients.Taught skills in daily living,cooking,hygiene,and community awareness.Provided emotional support to clients.Interacted with clients families.Implemented behavioral programs.
1982 to 1983
Residential Counselor:Harrison House,Mooresville,IN
Staffed community residence for five developmentally delayed clients.Implemented behavioral programs.Taught activities of daily living skills directed toward independent living and community integration.
1981 to 1982
Nurse's Aide:Center Street Nursing Home,Franklin,IN
Mental Health Assistant:Bethany School,Bethany,IN
Employment Counselor:Job Plus,Franklin,IN
Interviewed and counseled clients for the purpose of placement in jobs or training programs.Made referrals for employment or training programs.
1978 Social Worker:State of Indiana-Division of Child Welfare
1972 to 1977 Social Worker:State of Indiana
1975 to Present Franklin College
Graduate-level courses in psychology,education,and counseling
1971 Bachelor of Arts in Social Science
Job descriptions are clear and to the point.
Use of bold type calls attention to key information.
Name: Ms. L Gender: Female
Wedlock: Single Nation: Han
Residence: Hubei-Wuhan Age: 31
Location: Hubei-Wuhan Height: 163cm
Target Locations: Hubei-Wuhan
Target Positions: Trading-Foreign Trade Commissioner/Assistant
Quality/Safety Management-Supplier/Vendor Management
Target Jobs: supplier management、 project engineer、 manager assistant
20xx-09 ～ 20xx-07 Hubei University of Technology Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Automation Bachelor Degree
20xx-09 ～ 20xx-11 Gate Language Village oral english
【you are not full member,please contact us.】 (20xx-11 ～ Present)
Company Type: Foreign Enterprise Company Category: Other Production,Manufacturing,Processing
Job Title: order administrator Positions: Other
1.Develope new and potential customers through the website, offere quotations, negotiate terms and specifications as necessary
2.Independent contact customers, sample, negotiation, sign order, follow order, reasonable handling customer complaints
3.Follow up the order from production to delivery goods , coordinate each department (PMC, RD, purchase, quality department and so on) to guaranteed the delivery goods as quality and quantity, Track the production progress of all orders,take the information connection to coordinate the customer , simultaneously feed back the customer request to the factory , build a very high speed effective platform for the information communication
4.arrange the declaration, the shipping, and theprogress of the Freight, guarantee the goods to be put in storage safely and smoothly.
5. keep the communicates and connection with the customers, coordinate the delivery, the quality and the product design ,maintain good communication relations when the customer have difference, arrange the samples according to the customer’s request.
6.satisfy customers’ requirements and resolve issues and complaints.
【you are not full member,please contact us.】 (20xx-10 ～ 20xx-10)
Company Type: Private Enterprise Company Category: Other Production,Manufacturing,Processing
Job Title: project engineer Positions: Other
1.Mainly product project planning, implementation and progress of the project, explain the company's ministries function and design of products; organize relevant departments to have a meeting of the
new project, the relevant departments to provide appropriate arrangements for the costing / production projects offer;
2.Prepare project documents : fixture list, bill of materials, model list, technical documents, and other documents, organize relevant departments to complete the transfer of case and follow up their progress, help ME to operate normally.
3. Collect and update customer information, progress schedule of mold, confirm the time of sending samples; make BOM, convene the relevant departments to have a meeting for preparing the trial production, Confirm whether all material are ready;
4. Product samples and communicate related to testing standards and methods with customers;coordinate the cooperation and communication between departments, arrangement and implementation of the overall department work ;
5.Improve projects about old products, organize meetings, formulate planning, assess samples, and assist members of the work, track progress.
【you are not full member,please contact us.】 (20xx-09 ～ 20xx-09)
Company Type: Foreign Enterprise Company Category: Other Production,Manufacturing,Processing
Job Title: Manager assistant Positions: Other
1. Assist the manager to deal with the daily cases of the company , draft summary plan,record of important meetings of the company;
2.Actively cooperate with the manager's job , coordinate the internal contradictions about staff to assist in managing the relationship between the departments.
3. Pick up calls, give appropriate response, and make telephone records, master the Schedule of general manager, arrange an appointment.
4. Track the progress of the project according to project plan, follow up the Purchase process.
5. Serious and timely completion of the other work of leadership and report the results.
pull in new products (20xx-10 ～ Present)
Job Title: project engineer
Project Description: Mainly responsible for pulling in the BOSCH new projects, coordinate and follow up the progress of production, organise trial production , and assist PMC preparation, make flow of IE , design fixtures of ME. Assist the manager to prepare the relevant project documents, including: fixtures, bills of material, tooling lists, price lists, technical documentation, technical issues and other documents. Organize relevant departments to complete the transfer of case and follow up its progress
1.Mainly product project planning, implementation and progress of the project, explain the company's ministries function and design of products; organize relevant departments to have a meeting of the new project, the relevant departments to provide appropriate arrangements for the costing / production projects offer;
2. Collect and update customer information,progress schedule of mold, confirm the time of sending
3. Formulate BOM,convene the relevant departments to have a meeting for preparing the trial production, Confirm whether all material are ready;
4. Product samples and communicate related to testing standards and methods with customers, arrangements for relevant departments to solve the issues appeared in the proofing process of technology and process;
Computer Level: senior
1.speak English fluently, have good listening and speaking and reading skills.
2. Familiar with the operation of the process (including the operation of various departments and responsibilities).
3. Independently with a strong inter-departmental problems and communication skills.
4 good communication, strong team spirit.
5 Proficiency in computers, flexible use of various types of office software, skilled use of ERP systems., there is a strong word processing capabilities.
Chinese: Good Cantonese: General
English Level: CET-4 Spoken Good
Career Direction: looking for supplier management,project engineer,manager assistant, foreign trade commissioner/assistantand related position
1.I am confident and optimistic, rigorous thinking, logic, have good interpersonal skills and strong team spirit; have a strong desire to learn and a good ability to adapt to the challenge, and actively participate in various activities.
2.To have flexibility in their work skills and a good attitude to internal and external communication. Positive attitude to work and highly responsible. New things, ability to accept new work, have greater self-motivated. No bad habits in life, to friendship and co-workers;
3. Understand the quality management system, quality management and the concept of a strong sense of acceptance of new technologies for new things, with a strong practical ability and independence.
Hobbies: travel,read,go hiking,and like making new friends
Wedlock: Married Nation: Han
Residence: Guangdong-Jiangmen Age: 28
Location: Guangdong-Jiangmen Height: 162cm
Target Locations: Guangdong
Desired Salary: Negotiable
When Can Start: within 1 month
20xx-09 ～ 20xx-06 Hunan institute of Technology Safety Engineering Junior College
20xx-07 ～ 20xx-07 Administration of Work Safety of Jiangmen Registered safety officer training Registered safety officer certificate
20xx-06 ～ 20xx-06 Administration of Work Safety of GuangdongProvince The standardization of safety production training Self assessment certificate
20xx-06 ～ 20xx-06 Administration of Work Safety of GuangdongProvince Management personnel safety training Management of production safety certificate
20xx-03 ～ 20xx-03 Department of environment protection ofGD Province Management of hazardous waste regulation Environmental Management Certificate
20xx-05 ～ 20xx-05 NECCA ISO9000、ISO14000、ISO18000 Internal auditor certificate
【you are not full member,please contact us.】 (20xx-07 ～ Present)
Company Type: Foreign Enterprise Company Category: Petroleum,Chemical,Geological
Job Title: HSE engineer Positions: Safety/Health/Environmental Engineer
Job Description: 1. Maintenance and Implement EHS programs and plan to assure operation process compliance with requirement, ISO9001 & ISO14000 requirement and relevant laws, regulations.
2. Organize annual risk assessment/job safety analysis. Identify and supervise high risk operations.
3. Carry out weekly and routine EHS inspection, develop and follow up the action plans to help each area to improve in EHS.
4. Provide the HSE training to employees and commit on HSE awareness and behavior improvement.
5. Incident investigating, analyzing, handling and reporting (Lose time accident, recordable accident, first aid and near miss) and follow up the corrective and preventive actions.
6. Manage and supervise contractor safety with project leaders.
7. Assistance in preparing monthly EHS management reports and participates in the EHS Committee.
8. Provision of emergency respond procedures, firstaid facilities, safety signs, relevant PPE, emergency response with drill, etc.
9.Develop and implement environmental programs, practices, and procedures that prevent pollution, minimize waste, assess waste disposal vendors, assist operating organizations in implementing regulatory requirements and internal standards, achieve corporate goals, and drive continuous environmental improvement.
10.Environment management;especially wastedischarge and treatment management.
11.The effective management of safety and environment records.
12.competent government agencies for obtaining related permits and approval for safety, environmental protection matter
13.Government agency related to HSEQ, such as EPB, fire bureau, Quality &technology supervision bureau, etc.
14.Other issues assigned by management level.
【you are not full member,please contact us.】 (20xx-03 ～ 20xx-07)
Company Type: Private Enterprise Company Category: Printing,Packaging
Job Title: Safety Officer Positions: Safety Engineers
Job Description: 1) establish the rules and regulations of the company safety production management
2) Carry out weekly and routine safety inspection, develop and follow up the action plans to help each area to improve in safety.
3)Implement safety trainings in order to raise safety awareness levels of all employees.
4)Incident investigating, analyzing, handling and reporting and follow up the corrective and preventive actions.
5)Manage and supervise contractor safety.
6)Assistance in preparing monthly safety management reports and participates in the safety Committee.
7)Provision of emergency respond procedures, firstaid facilities, safety signs, relevant PPE, ERT team for emergency response with drill, etc.
8)Special equipment and special operations personnel management
9)The effective management of safety records.
10)competent government agencies for obtaining related permits and approval for safety, environmental protection matter
11)Other issues assigned by management level.
Professional Title: Certified Safety Engineer
Computer Level: senior non-computer-specialty grade 2
Computer Skills: Skilled in Windows operating system and Office office software(word、Excel、PowerPoint、Outlook)
Strengths: Super large Hong Kong companies (25000) safety management experience, has the strong organization ability, also have working experience in Multi-National Corporation, strong ability to adapt to the environment.
Chinese: Good Cantonese: General
English Level: CET-4, Spoken General
English: General English: General
Career Direction: Safety、environmental 、health、system，etc
Self Assessment: I am self-confidence, self-discipline, responsibility, pay attention to team spirit, and hard working. Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.Be highly organized and efficient. Good presentation skills and and communication skills,I have confidence and ability to do this job.
Hobbies: Sports, travel, reading