are you looking for a salesperson for the information processing industry? maybe i can help you.
i am the corporate representative for twenty major customers at ibm corporation. based on this experience i can:
- meet large global customers' total information systems requirements
- negotiate worldwide volume purchase agreements
- sell in international markets
- respond to the concerns of senior management
- leverage all corporate resources to achieve customer satisfaction
although other factors such as career growth are of primary importance to me, you should know that my total compensation is $75,000.
i appreciate your consideration.
very truly yours,
wade b. stanford
reply to your advertisement in todays" daily news" published on the deputy sales managerad, i was very interested in this position. enclosed please find my resume and certificates.
i can see from the above, i studied and obtained a bachelors degree in textile engineering.therefore, i think i am familiar with this industry. i especially in the hope of a textile production and related work. i believe my experience for your company will be very useful.
i can be at your convenient time for interview. waiting for your reply.